Course descriptionDo you want to live with happiness, purpose and achieve your life goals?
Discover the kind of life that will be the most fulfilling and rewarding for you by working through a series of steps designed to help boost your daily happiness.
The Happy Life Goals course will help you live a satisfying life that you are able to enjoy on a day to day basis.
This course sets out a step by step strategy over 7 modules to help you identify your
true values, needs and your soul purpose. Improving your life by creating a
plan that will guide you towards living a life that's fulfilling and
This course is perfect for you if you:
- Feel confused about the direction of your life
- Have lost motivation
- Want to increase your levels of happiness
- Are experiencing anxiety or depression associated with the future or your goals.
- Want to make your life different or better in some way
- Want a structured plan and a strategy to help you to achieve a lifelong dream.
- Are bored or frustrated with the way that things currently are.
- Have FOMO (fear of missing out)
- Are concerned that you will look back on life in a few years time with regret.
It’s never too late to create a life that is
fulfilling, rewarding and meaningful. By taking time to align your
dreams with your values you set goals that align with your true self and
your purpose. With inspired motivation, you will be able to take
actions that lead you towards the life of your dreams.
What you get:
- Easy to watch Online Video Lessons
- Articles on the science behind why goal setting will make you happier
- Downloadable Guided Meditation
- Downloadable PDF Worksheets (the bulk of the course)
Kristen Elizabeth Ross has been a holistic health practitioner for over a decade. Kristen is a trained kinesiologist, counsellor, dreamworker and yoga instructor. She combines her skills in a unique way in order to give her clients an in-depth picture of the subconscious mind and it’s processes so that they can achieve happier, healthier lives.
Kristen runs a private practice in Melbourne, Australia and has facilitated workshops and for individuals and organisations. She has spoken at numerous events on happiness and the mind-body connection.